Overview & Schedule
Empirical Software Engineering International Week (ESEIW) is comprised of
20th International Software Engineering Research Network Annual Meeting
3rd International Workshop on Security Measurements and Metrics
7th International Doctoral Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering
7th International Conference on Predictive Models in Software Engineering
2nd International Workshop on Evidential Assessment of Software Technologies
10th International Advanced School on Empirical Software Engineering
- 136 registered attendants for ESEM Wednesday 19 September!
Please be on time to get a seat. Registration opens at 8.00. First session starts at 8.30.q
- Location for ISERN reception: The ISERN reception Sunday 16th at 18.00-20.00 will be held in Af-borgen, Sandgatan 2, Lund.
Visa större karta
- For early arrivers : The annual Kulturnatten (Culture Night) in Lund will be held September 15th from noon until early morning September 16th. Kulturnatten hosts a wide range of exhibitions, live performances and other engaging happenings - many of them outdoor and most free of charge. On the program is among other things the "science trail" (Naturvetarstråket) that, staring at the Botanical garden and passing the laser show at the department of physic ends at Vattenhallen Science Center, Campus LTH (Faculty of Engineering). Other recommended events and sites is:
- The Science Stand‐up (in English) led by the comedian and TV personality, Johan Wester at 18:00 – 19:30 in front of the University main buildning.
- The Cathedral
- Kulturen≈ the culture - an open air and indoor museum close to conference
- Museum of Public Art
The full program, mostly in Swedish, available at www.lund.se/kulturnatten.
Google translate version in english.
- ESEM Industry Track September 19th open for registration:
The program for ESEM Industry Track September 19th is now open for separate registration at: http://www.lth.se/programvaruportalen/kalendarium/2012_09_19
- ISERN program schedule is now available at http://esem.cs.lth.se/esem2012/isern/program.shtml (August 8 )
- ESEM program schedule is now available at http://esem.cs.lth.se/esem2012/esem/program.shtml (July 15)
- Registration open (May 14)
Registration form is now open. The final day for early registration discount is set to June 30, 2012. Hotel reservations are made directly in the registration form.
- Plan for registration (March 23)
Registration for the conferences will open early May and the final day for early registration discount is set to June 30, 2012.
It will be possible to make hotel reservations directly in the registration form.
- The ESEM abstract submission deadline has passed (March 9)
119 abstracts were submitted and the ESEM program committee is bidding on which ones to review and not review. We are looking forward to see the full papers no later than March 11.
- ESEM keynote speakers (March 8)
We are proud to announce the keynote speakers that will give food for thoughts. Prof. Mark Harman will talk about search-based software engineering, a truly empirical discipline which he has founded. Bishop of Lund, Dr. Antje Jackelén will talk about using metaphors to visualize the invisible; how metaphors and parables are used in theology, and how they can be used in science and engineering.
Welcome to the website for ESEIW 2012 hosted by the Software Engineering Research Group at Lund University, Sweden.